• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's mine

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Very Cool! :drive:

BTW, I merged the two threads together. :cheers:

droptop

Reaction score
Looking good roadcuda. Much better look with the steelies. I don't think the rally wheels look good on a b body. IMHO, they remind me of a Chevy wheel. All they are is a steel wheel dressed up with a trim ring and center. Sorry, just had to throw that out there.

dobie

Reaction score
Man I love that color. One day I hope mine looks as good as yours!

:cheers:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
That steering wheel just doesn't look good in your car. I'll send you a plain one and you send me that one. I'll get rid of it for you........LOL :lmao: Very nice ride.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
droptop said:
Looking good roadcuda. Much better look with the steelies. I don't think the rally wheels look good on a b body. IMHO, they remind me of a Chevy wheel. All they are is a steel wheel dressed up with a trim ring and center. Sorry, just had to throw that out there.
Thanks droptop, and I agree with you. Once I learned more about these cars and what wheels they should have, I knew the rallys had to go. Besides, I have always prefered the "plain" look on my cars and you can't get much plainer the steel wheels and small hub caps.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
That steering wheel just doesn't look good in your car. I'll send you a plain one and you send me that one. I'll get rid of it for you........LOL :lmao: Very nice ride.
No, no, no, no,,,,,,,, :loco: . Nice try thought! :cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
She is a beauty! Love the poverty caps too!

Your interior looks just like mine, EXCEPT for the bucket seats, the console, the radio, the steering wheel, the...
:lmao:

Ray

Back