• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey check out this one on the bag

moparchris

Reaction score
I was taking a gander at whats on ebay and I came across this one. I think its a cool oddball of color options. Look at the fender tag. First its a painted roof/ two tone car EV2 with EW1 top and the its a H2XW (black bench seat) with EW1 door tops. I like it I wish I had room or less projects as this one would be really unique when done!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-Ply ... _500wt_879

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
The oddballs make real show stoppers. You have room for more now with the garage addition :jester:

moparstuart

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
The oddballs make real show stoppers. You have room for now with the garage addition :jester:
my 69 is optioned to have a rare black painted top also , its had vinyl on it since I had it installed :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: young an ddumb

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
my first ;69 had a painted black top. didn't know that it might'veben factory when I had it.... :brickwall:

moparstuart

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
my first ;69 had a painted black top. didn't know that it might'veben factory when I had it.... :brickwall:
exactly in 84 i saw the chrome molding and figured it was a vinyl top car and some moron had gone cheap and painted it instead of replacing the vinyl . Little did i know i was the moron . only like 600 of them built with painted top .

Back