• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Holy Cow! Drag Pak!

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
talk about alot of money and you cant even drive it on the street.....forgetaboutit......go build a 572 hemi for your roadrunner and then have all the fun

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
talk about alot of money and you cant even drive it on the street.....forgetaboutit......go build a 572 hemi for your roadrunner and then have all the fun
Very cool car, no doubt. But I'm with George, build a bad ass engine and set up the beeper and you'll run with that car for less coin.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
mannye said:
No doubt but this is the Hemi Dart of our generation!

The Hemi Dart was and IS the Hemi Dart of MY generation...even though I was six when they came out... :yesnod: I suppose next you'll tell us justin beiber is the Robert Plant of our generation too... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

mannye

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
mannye said:
No doubt but this is the Hemi Dart of our generation!

The Hemi Dart was and IS the Hemi Dart of MY generation...even though I was six when they came out... :yesnod: I suppose next you'll tell us justin beiber is the Robert Plant of our generation too... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:jester:

HAHAHA I dunno... give Bieber a haircut, pump him full of Purple Microdot and let's see what happens! I was only 1 in 1968, so I never got to read about Hemi Darts except as a historical footnote. I remember thinking "Damn, if I was an adult with a job, nothing could stop me from getting one of those if they ever offered them again!" And now that they are (sort of) I know exactly what would keep me! My wife, two kids, mortgage and car payments! :banana:

Back