• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hood screen kit-new-repo

Status
Not open for further replies.

solid gold

Reaction score
I have a complete kit of hood screens and all mounting hardware. This is being reproduced by PG classics. I decided to go with the originals. These are stamped with the holes, not interwoven like the originals. list price 149.00 My price 75.00 plus shipping. Check them out ! Go to ebay motors -type in -1969 Mopar Roadrunner GTX Hood Scoop Screens Kit - thanks

mcmopar

Reaction score
Cool - greaat find! :thumbsup: Maybe I should go with those to help draw attention away from the green paint color of my car... :blah: :blah: :blah:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Cool - greaat find! :thumbsup: Maybe I should go with those to help draw attention away from the green paint color of my car... :blah: :blah: :blah:
Anything would help :jester: :leave: :leave: :leave:

mcmopar

Reaction score
Obviously you mistook my searing sarcasm for self-deprecating humor...probably for the best...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
mcmopar said:
Obviously you mistook my searing sarcasm for self-deprecating humor...probably for the best...
Oh it was dripping with sarcasm, but its fun to make like your a blues brother :jester:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
Well with the fresh red paint on the screens and the blacked out hood it really sets of the gorgeous green that these cars came with!!! :yesnod: :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
abodybill said:
Well with the fresh red paint on the screens and the blacked out hood it really sets of the gorgeous green that these cars came with!!! :yesnod: :lol:
Man, you went way into the archives for this one Bill :lol:

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
abodybill said:
Man, you went way into the archives for this one Bill :lol:

When your old you do funny things and I don't look at no dates. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back