• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much should I charge for parts???

chapdog105

Reaction score
I have a 68 deck lid that has been blasted. It has a dent about 3 inched above the keyhole that the previous owner stuffed filler in, but my blast guy got it all out. It should be an easy fix, and it has no rust. I put it on Craigslist for $100, and have an interested buyer. I just wanted to know if I was charging enough.

I also have a 68 passenger fender that just came back from the blast shop. It has some filler on, not excessively though. No rust on it. I was going to use the 68 fender and have the marker light cut out modified from circle to rectangle by my body guy, but figure that if I'm going brand new on the drivers side with an AMD fender, might as well do both sides. I put the fender on Craigslist this afternoon for $200.

Here's the fender...
GetAttachmentaspx_4.jpg

Here's the deck lid...
GetAttachmentaspx_2.jpg
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx_4.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx_2.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
chapdog105 said:
I have a 68 deck lid that has been blasted. It has a dent about 3 inched above the keyhole that the previous owner stuffed filler in, but my blast guy got it all out. It should be an easy fix, and it has no rust. I put it on Craigslist for $100, and have an interested buyer. I just wanted to know if I was charging enough.

I also have a 68 passenger fender that just came back from the blast shop. It has some filler on, not excessively though. No rust on it. I was going to use the 68 fender and have the marker light cut out modified from circle to rectangle by my body guy, but figure that if I'm going brand new on the drivers side with an AMD fender, might as well do both sides. I put the fender on Craigslist this afternoon for $200.

Here's the fender...
GetAttachmentaspx_4.jpg

Here's the deck lid...
GetAttachmentaspx_2.jpg
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg
Your OK :thumbsup:

GetAttachmentaspx_4.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx_2.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

Back