• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I CAN SEE, I CAN SEE !!!!!

V269

Reaction score
Took out the old sealed beem headlights yesterday and installed 4 new halogen sealed beem headlights. WOW, what a difference. Amazing how something so small can make someone so happy. :D Also ordered my new heater core today. It will be here Wednesday. SCOBBY DOO. :beep:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Ken King said:
Took out the old sealed beem headlights yesterday and installed 4 new halogen sealed beem headlights. WOW, what a difference. Amazing how something so small can make someone so happy. :D Also ordered my new heater core today. It will be here Wednesday. SCOBBY DOO. :beep:
I did that also, and along with a new alternator keeping the juice where it belongs, no more flickering at idle, it was a very big difference! :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about upgrading to...well, you know...a new pair of mufflers.... :lol:

Nice updates gentlemen... :thumbsup:

:jester:
ACME

moparstuart

Reaction score
Ken King said:
any pictures ? what did they cost you

V269

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Ken King said:
any pictures ? what did they cost you

They look just like an original headlight except that they have a halogen bulb sealed inside. Unless you get close enough to read the word " halogen " on the glass you would not know there is any difference in appearance. Cost was $ 14.99 each up here in Canada. Will probably be cheaper in the US. :thumbsup:

Back