• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I can't believe the shipping cost from Year One

nicanor

Reaction score
I ordered two interior door handles and two upper seat belt clips that go under the visor for the shoulder harness and shipping was almost $19. Seems a little excessive for such small parts but finding the clips wasn't so easy.

Needed a new back window, called AMD and they gave me the phone number for Classic Industries. They had one in stock and I took the hour drive up there, picked up the window and saved a lot on shipping and packaging.

Thanks for all the help,
Barry

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Part of the reason that we throw rocks at them on a seemingly weekly basis... But mostly it is their ridiculous pricing... :D

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That's why they have such a nice return policy, you have already paid for the round trip. :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
the best (and only tlme) to get stuff from Y1 ls after gettlng a free shlp voucher at The Nats otr other show. but lt's not just them. l've seen hlgh shlpplng on ebay too.

Back