• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have a Y2 'vert build sheet

A31PKG

Reaction score
If anyone has - or knows of - a Y2 convertible that's missing a sheet, I have one. I've had it for few years now. It was in my old Y2 convertible, but was for another unit. Unfortunately, the last 2 numbers of the VIN are missing & only 5 of the VON numbers can be made out. Nonetheless, I believe that with what's there, a reasonably positive ID could be determined. If you think it could be yours - or someone you know - PM me. Of course, it's free...
Craig
:cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Get in touch with Barry Washington at http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/contact.shtml

Barry has a library of stuff like broadcast sheets and the like. He had some stuff on my car and got ahold of me a couple years ago. Great guy that does a lot for the hobby.

I'm sure he'd love to list your sheet and hopefully reunite it with its car!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to dig through my piles of old paperwork to see if I can find the VIN for my old Y2 droptop...wouldn't that be something...? No idea where the car is now though...

Back