• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I love wing car convertibles

hotrod98

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
any one else got any pictures of them ?

I did have some nice pics of the pink superbird convert. I think it belonged to a guy that went by petevert or some name like that. I'll look on my old computer.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
Roadcuda said:
moparstuart said:
:drive: :drive:
What is that junk on the trunk of the red bird? Is that before, or after, restoration?
the pink superbird convertible was in a fire about 10 years back , that picture is from one of the magazine articles about the fire
It that's the case it dosen't appear to have suffered too much damage.

moparstuart

Reaction score

Roadcuda

Reaction score
That looks like a great time Stuart. I heard that the weather was pretty bad out that way. I take it you missed the worst of it? I missed a chance to turn a lap at Indy in 1990. I had planned on going to a Plymouth Owners Club national meet in Indianapolis with the '58 Plymouth wagon I had at the time. But the company I was working for went belly up so I had to cancel the trip, didn't have the money to go. I still regret not going anyhow.

moparstuart

Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
That looks like a great time Stuart. I heard that the weather was pretty bad out that way. I take it you missed the worst of it? I missed a chance to turn a lap at Indy in 1990. I had planned on going to a Plymouth Owners Club national meet in Indianapolis with the '58 Plymouth wagon I had at the time. But the company I was working for went belly up so I had to cancel the trip, didn't have the money to go. I still regret not going anyhow.
we drove the convertible around all weekend with the top down and never got wet
We just got luck though our events were just at the right times

Back