• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Support LGBTQ...

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty good one right there...

Reminds me of my buddy's PETA shirt. "People for Eating Tasty Animals"...

1968 man

Reaction score
You know there is no membership fee to be on this site ,if you do drop out they more than likely wont miss you !!! you should like this site its FREE,FREE,FREE.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well... after reading through some of the posts of recent, I am seriously considering dropping out of this site. Supposed to be all about Mopars and Road Runners and not going off on some political BS trip... Just like butt holes, everybody has an opinion, and some of those opinions belong up there in the butt hole!! I certainly do respect everybody's opinion; however, I also think there is a time and a place to share certain information, and I personally don't think a "car-related" site is the place to spread such stuff. Politically speaking, a lot of my car friends couldn't be further apart with various opinions; however, we all respect each other and have over the years chosen to focus on more important issues and not get caught up in all the political BS. What I tell my friends is if you don't like something then get involved... volunteer... go vote... get on the phone... just stop bitching about everything while you enjoy owning and playing with that super expensive car. I look at it this way... if you're on this site and own a nice Road Runner, then you are likely doing just fine financially... now are you doing just fine financially because of who's in the White House, or are you doing ok because you worked hard all your life? Just saying!!

This thread was posted in the Political Forum in case you did not notice. If you do not want to read other member's opinions on current political topics and/or issues then you always have the option of not venturing into this particular forum. As for any political spillover into other threads in other forums, well, that is kind of how everyday conversation with your friends goes isn't it? I might tell you that I went to the grocery store on 4th street and then we spend the next 5 minutes talking about all of the pot holes on 4th street and that was the furthest thing from my mind when I first mentioned to you that I went to the grocery store...

If you really want anyone to believe that you actually respect their opinion politically then you probably don't want to proclaim that immediately after you have just stated that some of their opinions "belong up there in the butt hole!!". Drop out, or stay and contribute, either way that's your call; but don't complain about political posts in the political forum. That dog won't hunt.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Well that is pretty deep. The Discussion section here is for open opinion's so I thought. Sorry your not happy. Think we have a grate group of guy's here. Just like in the real world some can Agree to Disagree. I am not for one party or another really wanted to be independent after Carter was president. That is when I decided to be with another party. If I don't like a conversation then I just move on. Don't take any thing personal. So share the sand box it is full of good people. :usflag: :confederateflag: :canada2: PS. Their is no color or politics in a fox hole!!!!!! I have even seen a non believer praying to God.

Last edited:
Back