• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inner Fenders

Collin

Reaction score
I wrote a while ago about the huge holes in my inner fenders from the fenderwell headers, and I know I posted some pictures somewhere with progress....havent figured out which post that was in. SO today we went to work for about 4 hours, just a short day because of holiday weekend parties. Heres the pictures of the first of many coats of primer and bondo...what do you guys think? They sure look better than before!!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would have just kept the fenderwell exit headers...maybe installed a chromed straight axle and some Hilborn injectors to go with them... :lol:

:banana: :beep: :banana:

Looks good, Collin!
:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I would have just kept the fenderwell exit headers...maybe installed a chromed straight axle and some Hilborn injectors to go with them... :lol:

Looks good, Collin!
OK, I get to bed at 1:15 from a night of jeepin. I jump out of bed At 5:30 see this thread and Ray beats me to the punch. Dam it :toetap:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Looks good, Collin!
OK, I get to bed at 1:15 from a night of jeepin. I jump out of bed At 5:30 see this thread and Ray beats me to the punch. Dam it :toetap:

yeah, but your RR project is finished and mine isn't even started yet...you win. :D

Collin

Reaction score
ill gladly take the headers, axle and hillborn if you guys wanna but it for me. I always wanted an AFX car!! :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

Looks good, Collin!
You mean like this Ray?

Collin

Reaction score
[youtube:2k96g2hp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seQX58p700Y&NR=1[/youtube:2k96g2hp]

Collin

Reaction score
[quote="solid gold"[/quote]
That T7 is gonna' be awesome! :thumbsup:[/quote]

Us Bronze/Gold guys need to stick together!! :cool: :cool: Got a paint sample from the shop the other day to check it with the few spots of original paint on the car. The amount of metallic in the paint is amazing, for a darker color it is really going to shine!!

Back