• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inner Post Trimi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJRJR

Reaction score
Hey guys, as we get down to the nitty gritty of the rebuild, we're finding items needed that don't appear that easy to find.

OK, looks like I may get the license plate bracket from Basketcase (thank you);

I'm told that there are trim pieces on the inside of the posts, I don't know exactly what they are called, nor do I know what they look like, but I be needin them. LOL.

Also, still looking for the upper interior headliner trim (goes on top of inside of windshield).

Any help much appreciated. We're almost there. . .

Best,

John

JJRJR

Reaction score
moparstuart said:
are you talking up front next to the wind shield ??? those are A -pillar moldings ?

No Stuart, I was able to find a nice pair of the A-Pillar trim. A post car owner on the B Body Forum said that there are trim pieces on the inside of the car for the corners of the posts? Don't know. He offered to send me pictures and sell them too me about 3 weeks ago, despite numerous time trying to reconnect, he never replies.

John

moparstuart

Reaction score
JJRJR said:
moparstuart said:
are you talking up front next to the wind shield ??? those are A -pillar moldings ?

No Stuart, I was able to find a nice pair of the A-Pillar trim. A post car owner on the B Body Forum said that there are trim pieces on the inside of the car for the corners of the posts? Don't know. He offered to send me pictures and sell them too me about 3 weeks ago, despite numerous time trying to reconnect, he never replies.

John
ok that would be B pillar on a post car then

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
these pieces? there's one on either side fo the post.

Pho001.jpg

Pho002.jpg

Pho003.jpg

JJRJR

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

Hey Dave, I think so. If that's the trim on the inside of the post, then I think that's them. I'll ask Gary to take a look to confirm.

You da man.

John

JJRJR

Reaction score
Basketcase said:

Dave, Gary tells me they are the pieces we need. Do you have them for sale??

Thanks,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back