• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Installed new plug wire looms... joy joy and free stuff

snook

Reaction score
Bought an excellent repro kit: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221545050493?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 and installed it tonight. Wasn't cheap but it fits well and is well made - it came with a great install guide including placement pics. I had to hog out the #8 mounting bolt hole but other than that, it went as well as it could. I didn't install the head bolt looms - that will come when the new motor goes in.

That said, I have an extra blue dizzy cap and a complete set of 8mm MSD red wires (coil wire is female, you'll need a coil with a male if you use it); whoever wants them can have them for FREE - I'll never use them and they are in good shape, first come first serve (first reply that says he/she wants them) if there are any takers. Just Pm me your address and I'll get them out to you. I swapped them out for some 7MM black Firecore wires and a tan cap.

Chuck

Last edited:

snook

Reaction score
Port St. Lucie. I can send 'em up to you - kind of a long haul for you.

Back