• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Instrument Cluster??

JJRJR

Reaction score
Sorry for all the questions guys, but I'm in the middle of bringing a 69 RR back from the dead. LOL. My instrument cluster doesn't have a tach. I'd like a nice set off guages (tach, oil, temp, etc.) Where do you guys install these items and any recommendations on what to buy? It's a 4 speed and for sure need a tach.

Thanks,

John

moparchris

Reaction score
I put a postage stamp electronic reproduction tach in my last Runner and it worked great. I bought it, and the harness from Charger Specialties. I think I got it at the MATS and they were running a show special.

moparstuart

Reaction score
JJRJR said:
Sorry for all the questions guys, but I'm in the middle of bringing a 69 RR back from the dead. LOL. My instrument cluster doesn't have a tach. I'd like a nice set off guages (tach, oil, temp, etc.) Where do you guys install these items and any recommendations on what to buy? It's a 4 speed and for sure need a tach.

Thanks,

John
if you wanna spring for the big bucks theses are really cool

JJRJR

Reaction score
Moparstuart, LOL the "old school" look is what I have now. Hahaha. That's funny.

I love the guages molded into the dash. Can you point me to a link where I can check them out for myself? They look awesome.

John

moparstuart

Reaction score
JJRJR said:
Moparstuart, LOL the "old school" look is what I have now. Hahaha. That's funny.

I love the guages molded into the dash. Can you point me to a link where I can check them out for myself? They look awesome.

John
just dashes makes them , you send them your core and they make you one , last i heard they were 700.00 bucks , I would love to have a couple of these in my cars but for me they have just priced me way out of the market .
What you dont like my 70 road runner gauge :jester: :jester:

Back