• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior paint?

mannye

Reaction score
Who sells interior paint in rattle cans? I'm getting the hinge covers and new kick panels (for installing speakers... I don't want to cut up my originals) and they only come in black!

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
I 2nd that on Herb's paint and prices to. :thumbsup:

He's a good vender and don't drag you thru the coals on shipping like Year One.

Collin

Reaction score
I have purchased a few items from Herbs, he has great prices and he ships things out very fast. I have been happy with everything I have gotten so far. :thumbsup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I've also had good luck with Herb's. Another plus is if you have to return something. When I ordered date correct plug wires for my Formula "S", which were dropped shipped from his supplier, they sent the wrong ones. After a few phone calls, they sent me a pre-paid shipping label. :thumbsup: I just attached it to the box and sent it along. Can't ask for more then that!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roadcuda said:
I've also had good luck with Herb's. Another plus is if you have to return something. When I ordered date correct plug wires for my Formula "S", which were dropped shipped from his supplier, they sent the wrong ones. After a few phone calls, they sent me a pre-paid shipping label. :thumbsup: I just attached it to the box and sent it along. Can't ask for more then that!

Some people just understand Customer Service (Herb's obviously) and some don't (Layson's & Keisler come immediately to mind...). I remember a few years ago when I was putting Mrs. ACME's Swinger together I had sent her steering box up to Steer and Gear in Columbus, OH to get rid of that "greased pig on an ice skating rink" over-assisted power steering feel. I was going to pick up the finished unit at the Mopar Nats about two weeks later. They called to let me know that due to the extreme volume of work leading up to the Nats (lots of guys do the same thing that I was doing to save on shipping costs) they would not meet their original promise date. I explained that I had the engine and K-member assembly finished except for the box and was only waiting on them to lower the car down on the entire assembly. They said that they would do what they could - which in this case meant that they finished my box the day after the Nats was over and shipped it to me for next day delivery at their cost. That sold me and they can count me as one of their faithful customers - if I get a box modified you can bet they will get the job.

:jester:
ACME

mannye

Reaction score
Yeah its about what a company does when things go WRONG that separates the men from the boys.

Back