• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior reverse light mounting

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
What is the proper location for the under dash reverse indicator? Someone did a hack job through the years mounting gauges and god knows what. I cleaned it all up an welded in some new metal but did not make a notation of the hole :brickwall: Could some on tell me the proper measurement so I can reinstall the hole I needed? :cheers:

droptop

Reaction score
Plymouthfan said:
Damn, I don't have one of those! What package did they come with?

4 speed only. Is that a rear speaker control to the left? My rear speaker control is located on the upper dash next to the heater controls.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
droptop said:
Plymouthfan said:
Damn, I don't have one of those! What package did they come with?

4 speed only. Is that a rear speaker control to the left? My rear speaker control is located on the upper dash next to the heater controls.
Yep thats the speaker control :thumbsup:

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
Thanks, Here is a funny one for you I took the "rear speaker control" off of my car. I thought it was some kind of rigged up switch someone had put on in the past. :lol:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
1BADBIRD said:
Thanks, Here is a funny one for you I took the "rear speaker control" off of my car. I thought it was some kind of rigged up switch someone had put on in the past. :lol:

It might have been. A common add-on was a rear speaker and fader switch.

Did it have a chrome knob and bezel?

1BADBIRD

Reaction score
It was missing the nob and the bezel it eas just a threaded stud hanging down.

Back