• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

introductions

gene69rr

Reaction score
Hi:
I am gene, user name is gene69rr.
I have a 69 roadrunner that I am restoring to A12 clone. I been restoring it for 15 years but I did stop working on it for about 8 years. Even though me and my roadrunner went through some hard times such as a bad divorce, but me and the roadrunner managed to stay together. Now I am back restoring the roadrunner and happily remarried now. There are some new uploads that are listed on the new members forum.

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome from wetern ny.
Good luck with the restoration of your RR

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Gene ....welcome from new york.....its never to late to start working on her except you could"ve saved a bunch of money on parts 15 years ago

69383RR

Reaction score
Hi:
I am gene, user name is gene69rr.
I have a 69 roadrunner that I am restoring to A12 clone. I been restoring it for 15 years but I did stop working on it for about 8 years. Even though me and my roadrunner went through some hard times such as a bad divorce, but me and the roadrunner managed to stay together. Now I am back restoring the roadrunner and happily remarried now. There are some new uploads that are listed on the new members forum.

I love a happy ending . It should be all down hill from here .
Welcome from Vermont .

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
welcome Gene. My Mom & Dad lived in Grensberg for a while.

MsBeep

Reaction score
Greetings from Alberta, Canada. The time spent on your dream is never wasted:tranquillity:

Budnicks

I will apologize to everyone in advance
Reaction score
gene69RR welcome to the PRR forum sounds like a cool 69 1/2 A12 clone project

Back