• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IRISHMAN IN THE ELEVATOR

gunnar

Reaction score
IRISHMAN IN THE ELEVATOR

Skinny little white Irishman gets into an elevator, looks up and sees this HUGE black guy standing next to him.

The big guy sees the little Irishman staring at him. He looks down at the Irishman and says:
7 ft tall, 350 pounds, 20 inch penis, 3 pounds of testicles, Turner Brown"

The little white Irishman faints dead away and falls to the floor. The big guy kneels down and brings him to, shaking him......The big guy says, "What's wrong with you?"

In a weak voice the little guy says, "What EXACTLY did you just say to me?"

The big dude says, "Well, I saw your curious look and I figured I'd just give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me................ I'm 7 ft tall, I weigh 350 pounds, I have a 20 inch penis, my testicles weigh 3 pounds each....and my name is Turner Brown"

The little white Irishman says:

"Turner Brown?!....Sweet Jesus.........I thought you said,"Turn around!"

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
:lol: I'll give you a hall pass, it's been 4 years since Georgie told that one :lol:

gunnar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
:lol: I'll give you a hall pass, it's been 4 years since Georgie told that one :lol:
I'll take the hall pass, thanks!! :lmao: :worship:

Back