• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's about time

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
oh yeah, hitting it hard.......PTDC0009.jpg

supposed to get color in the Spring

PTDC0009.jpg

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
took her out for a spin today. been a looong winter!

PTDC0001.jpg

PTDC0002.jpg

quikbird

Reaction score
Looks great, always fun to get the car out in the sun. If I get my engine back together I'll be able to do the same.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not sure yet. i need to touch base with my body guy.

Bee Keeper

Reaction score
took her out for a spin today. been a looong winter!

I remember living in Michigan and how much fun it was to take the hot rod out for the first time every spring. Mind you, I'm not complaining about being able to drive mine year round here in Texas, but that first ride every spring is special. :flag:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
there are a few things that need to fall into place for the time of the paint. But the car will be at Columbus, green or primer.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well was going to take a shot at having the car in color for The Nats. I got the car tore down and was supposed to take it to my body guy this weekend. The i got a phone call from him Thursday. He started a new day job, and has to leave for Detroit for training this Sunday. He wanted to catch me before I took anything off the car. just a couple days too late for that. So i put the car back together, and I'll be in primer for Columbus. Been there done that before, and that's OK with me. It's just the take it apart, put it back, take it apart, put it back....:brickwall: But I can drive it and that';s fine with me.

Back