• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's time to get runnin' here in opposite land!

mannye

Reaction score
AS most of you put them to bed, I get ready for my driving season! Pics coming soon!

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I couldn't drive as much this year, now it is crap weather time, BOOOOOOOOOOOOO :soap:

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
only if I could get my wife to want to muve down south! I even have family in atlanta. but she wont move from her parents :loco:

mannye

Reaction score
Went out for a shake down run last weekend and all seems well. The exotics are also starting to hit the streets. Pretty soon a Sunday drive to the beach becomes a car show. More Astons, Ferraris, Bentleys and Bugattis than you can shake a stick at.

Trouble is I'm the only muscle car! Lots of new muscle...Challengers and Camaros but no classics. I saw ONE Cuda like 3 years ago and rarely see anything at all from the 60s/70s.

sixgunrunner68

Reaction score
Trouble is I'm the only muscle car!

They are the one's with the problem, not you. Doesn't anyone hold a weekly cruise night for classics? There's a different show every night of the week up here during the season.

mannye

Reaction score
Yeah they do a few "first Saturday of the month" type things around here, but nothing on the beach. Wish I didn't work so much or I would organize one myself!

mannye

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
mannye said:
Yeah they do a few "first Saturday of the month" type things around here, but nothing on the beach. Wish I didn't work so much or I would organize one myself!

I'm surprised, I figured it would be crawling with hotrods down there.
Working is a good thing, especially now.

Nope. Crawling with exotics. The "More Money Than Brains" club here goes for Bugattis and Rolls Royce and Lambos etc. You would freak out at the amount of exotics I can spot in one 30 minute ride. I was busy with some pre-holiday preparations this weekend (doing a practice turkey in the Weber Smoker...) so I didn't get a chance, but maybe next weekend I'll be able to post some pics.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
marty..... except for the 100 exotics the troopers pulled over for drivin over 100mph on the quickway yesterday and only giving out thirty tickets

mannye

Reaction score
sixgunrunner68 said:
I may see a dozen exotics a year in this area. It must be a climate thing since there is no lack of wealth in the area.

Must be... although even the exotics here are all new. If you're into the the equivalent of 60's muscle cars and a millionaire you would also be out of luck down here. Although I do see more classic Italian iron that American, it's still only three or four a year.

Back