• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jane fonda....you can kiss my ass

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
That Hanoi jackass can also kiss my butt. I cant stand her for what she did in the Vietnam war. Hell she should have been shot for what she did....or even prison for life

Last edited:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
I always wondered what Henry and Peter thought of this POS. can't stand her.

Roof man

I'm putting on a sticker that going to say these s
Reaction score
Take it from the source she was Barbarella don't forget!

Roadcuda

Reaction score
They think that all this bull will create ticket sales, count me OUT. I won't waste my time or money to see anything that she is in. And Robin Williams as Dwight Eisenhower? I like Williams but I just cannot see how he's a good match to play Ike. :huh:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
hadn't heard that about Robin Williams. Tom Selleck did a good job, and Robert Duvall nailed it.

jays69bird

Reaction score
My late friend Kenny Porter a Vietnam vet and damn proud of it,wanted to live long enough to piss on her grave,we lost him a year and a half ago. Hopefully someone will fulfill Kenny's wish.What she did was reprehensible and I don't blame any of those vets for having an issue with her.

Back