• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jcbyrd3 Intro

jcbyrd3

Reaction score
My name is Chris. I am 51 and have been a car lover my entire life. My first hot rod was in high school and it was a '73 Charger with a police interceptor 440. Unfortunately I only owned it for about 6 months. My parents opted in 1980 to buy me a new camaro with a 6 cylinder because I stayed in trouble with the Charger. I have always loved racing and have recently gotten involved in dirt track racing. I currently own a 1970 Nova that is being built with a tube chassis to resemble a pro stock car and drive it on the street. I also have a 1969 Road Runner that I am rebuilding. It is a base model 383 but is being built as an A12 clone. I am currently considering rebuilding it as a 69 1/2 Sox & Martin tribute car. There is very little information on the internet that I can find, so any info or pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

MsBeep

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Sounds like you have a big project ahead of you; post some pictures for others to enjoy and learn from!

Back