• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Dirt?

Collin

Reaction score
Came across this craigslist ad....1970 Superbird that would make joe dirt proud. Kinda a funny ad, typical due to health problems sale, definetly a scam...usually a hotmail email address means its some automated email that wants your bank account etc...And for someone who knows nothing about the car, he says its all original. I just liked it cause it looks like the car from the movie!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Collin said:
Came across this craigslist ad....1970 Superbird that would make joe dirt proud. Kinda a funny ad, typical due to health problems sale, definetly a scam...usually a hotmail email address means its some automated email that wants your bank account etc...And for someone who knows nothing about the car, he says its all original. I just liked it cause it looks like the car from the movie!

So, where's the link...? :toetap:

:jester:
ACME

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
They probably would have asked more for it, but it has a dark green hood... :lmao:

Collin

Reaction score
As I stated, its definetly bullshit...the kid wants money wired to him in order to make the transition, states he is in the army.... But thecar just looks liek the joe dirt car....that was my point. I know its a scam but this was just too much....

moparchris

Reaction score
Uh-Oh,

I just sent the guy my bank info, and account numbers, ssn, b-date, and mothers maiden name, as well as all my pin numbers, shoe size, high school, diploma, one ported 906 cylinder head, cash, a bag of dog sh*t, doritos, an out of date helmet, 3 cooper cobras, an edelbrock carburator, uniset points off a buick, toe jam, pair of jeans, aan umbrella, three ring binder, a quart of oil, mothers mag polish, a rubber glove, two socks that dont match, mustache trimmings, a tooth from my childhood, a rally wheel, golf cart battery, a macho burrito, universal tv remote, a bar of soap, stueys old tennis shoes, vcr, unseasoned meat tenderizer, one hood pin, a bowl of spaghetti, and a third row seat from a chevy tahoe.

Do you think I should ask for my money back?

joewhite440

Reaction score
moparchris said:
Uh-Oh,

I just sent the guy my bank info, and account numbers, ssn, b-date, and mothers maiden name, as well as all my pin numbers, shoe size, high school, diploma, one ported 906 cylinder head, cash, a bag of dog sh*t, doritos, an out of date helmet, 3 cooper cobras, an edelbrock carburator, uniset points off a buick, toe jam, pair of jeans, aan umbrella, three ring binder, a quart of oil, mothers mag polish, a rubber glove, two socks that dont match, mustache trimmings, a tooth from my childhood, a rally wheel, golf cart battery, a macho burrito, universal tv remote, a bar of soap, stueys old tennis shoes, vcr, unseasoned meat tenderizer, one hood pin, a bowl of spaghetti, and a third row seat from a chevy tahoe.

You forgot the Duel Sunroof from a Blue or GREEN 1965 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser Station Wagon.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Uh-Oh,

Chris I didn't think you would ever let the buick points go, you got screwed :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
They probably would have asked more for it, but it has a dark green hood... :lmao:

still better than one fo those cheesey black plastic hoods..... :pot: .

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
ACME A12 said:

Strangely, I seem to recall that you previously offered to take it off of my hands when I referred to it as a PITA...
:banana: :acme: :banana: :acme: :banana:

:jester:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Uh-Oh,

:lmao: :cheers: :lmao:

After reading through all of that I too had zeroed in on the Buick points and was poised to post a similar response...only to discover that my B5 Brother had already beaten me to the punch... :lol:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Basketcase said:
[quote="ACME A12":1p3wbly5]They probably would have asked more for it, but it has a dark green hood... :lmao:

Strangely, I seem to recall that you previously offered to take it off of my hands when I referred to it as a PITA...
:banana: :acme: :banana: :acme: :banana:

:jester:[/quote:1p3wbly5]

[color=#008000only in a totally selfless gesture to ease the pain of a fellow Plymouth owner in pain. :D ][/color]

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
69hemibeep said:
moparchris said:
Uh-Oh,

:lmao: :cheers: :lmao:

After reading through all of that I too had zeroed in on the Buick points and was poised to post a similar response...only to discover that my B5 Brother had already beaten me to the punch... :lol:

Actually I just changed the ones in my father in laws Riviera and it was on my mind. I could have just written that in but no one would have believed it.

Back