• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just a reminder

mac

What ?
Reaction score
still looking for more entries for the registry. everything got sorta quiet for awhile and i still have no problem with adding the good folks out there with 1968 vintage plus the new guys. there are only 35 entries so far and 7 of them were from ebay listings. i know there are over 100 members here right now so don't be shy.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
Hey Mac, do you want surviving cars onl?, How about deceased cars, or even previously owned cars?

mac

What ?
Reaction score
i know that were thousands of cars made but i have no problem with any info we can gather. so bring it on. :cheers:

mac

What ?
Reaction score
mac said:
still looking for more entries for the registry. everything got sorta quiet for awhile and i still have no problem with adding the good folks out there with 1968 vintage plus the new guys. there are only 35 entries so far and 7 of them were from ebay listings. i know there are over 100 members here right now so don't be shy.

:bump:

Back