• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just might get the 1/4s on this year

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
a couple years ago I traded some four speed stuff from my old truck to a guy from Florida over on the 'parts for some bed panels he had cut off. These were supposed to go on my Uncle's old truck, but then I found my '88 which is in a lot better shape.well the bed panels have been hanging in the garage for a couple of years. My buddy with the '71 had told me to bring the truck up and he would put'm on. but between his steady midnights and my 21 turn, we don't get together too often. But today all the planets were aligned and it finally happened. cut out the rusty stuff, and spot welded the good on. that spot welder is really slick. I even did some. next we're gonna give the runner a shot.

Photoa023.jpg

Photoa024.jpg

moparchris

Reaction score
Looks great Dave!! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the thread before I opened it, I thought the Runner was going to get new skins!!

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
moparchris said:
Looks great Dave!! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the thread before I opened it, I thought the Runner was going to get new skins!!

that's what I meant Chris. My Buddy's said that we can do the car next. now we just need the planets to align again so we can get it done.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Basketcase said:
moparchris said:

that's what I meant Chris. My Buddy's said that we can do the car next. now we just need the planets to align again so we can get it done.
Wont be long you can squirt a nice coat of blue on it :pot:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
as I've stated several times on this here site.. Mr Grey Poupon..when the big brown truck drops off the cans of B5, I will change my allegence. I'm not cheap....but I can be bought :stuckup:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Basketcase said:
as I've stated several times on this here site.. Mr Grey Poupon..when the big brown truck drops off the cans of B5, I will change my allegence. I'm not cheap....but I can be bought :stuckup:
Dave....Dave..........don't make me realign our agent green bomber flight patterns now!!! :toetap: :toetap: :toetap: p.p. :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
not to worry my Green Brother. I made that offer a couple years ago, and so far no Blue Boys have stepped up. I'll be satisfied with primer when the time comes. Cragars and primer...been there before.

davesroadrunner022-1.jpg

moparchris

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
moparchris said:
I thought the Runner was going to get new skins!!
Read again...sounds like it might!

Nice, Dave! :cheers:
No I read it right, but I thought I would find pictures of a naked Runner with new skins. Go Dave go!

Back