• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kissimmee 2023

RonLiv

Reaction score
Did you look at the line up for Kissimmee? I've never seen an auction with so many birds. A lot of other Mopar's, Chargers, Super Bee's, Cuda's & Challengers.

10 - 69 Road Runners. 3-A12's. 2 with A12 hoods and 440's but they don't say A12. One A12 clone with a 528hemi. My favorite of the 10 is the B7 Hemi / 4-speed.
2 - 68 Road Runners
5 - 70 Road Runners
7 - 71-75 Road Runners
8 - Superbirds (4-Hemi's and a V-Code 440 6 bbl)

Plus 11 Daytona's.

https://www.mecum.com/

RonLiv

Reaction score
I live close enough might just take a trip up and have a look. Thanks for the heads up RonLiv.
I've never been to one of these big auctions. I think it would be fun to go. I'd be afraid to get caught up in the moment and buy something though.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
My pockets are not deep enough for a supper bird after seeing the projected price of over a mill. dollars. LOL. But would still be cool to watch what everything really goes for. Will have to pick a day from their list and see what day the runners go across the block.

RonLiv

Reaction score
My pockets are not deep enough for a supper bird after seeing the projected price of over a mill. dollars. LOL. But would still be cool to watch what everything really goes for. Will have to pick a day from their list and see what day the runners go across the block.
Mine either. That auction is 11 days long!

RonLiv

Reaction score
If you're a Wing Man, today is the day at Kissimmee. 6-Daytona's & 5-Superbirds

TOMRR

Reaction score
Been watching all week. I need to win the Lottery..

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
It's like a circus strolling around Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale, I do it almost every year being in town. The camera makes everything look good but there are some turds in the pool when seen in person.

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
May be and insider. deal between two collectors to keep the price up. Just my two cents. :kartman: No beer assistant you can't have long johns during winter. Boy these girls are getting out of hand.

Russ Hood

Reaction score
I went to the mecum auction in Chattanooga in October. They had a 70 Challenger 440. Looked pretty good. Walked away from it probably 15 yards. Looked at the front and noticed the right front tire top was leaning in towards the fender. So I walked back over and ball joints and tie rods were old. Car went to 80k. Prices are nuts

RonLiv

Reaction score
I really gave serious thought to bidding on the 69 - B7 Hemi Road Runner. But thankfully the online process seemed a bit too cumbersome and wanted to much personal information. I didn't feel like paying for the privilege to bid anyway regardless of the upfront fee. I've bid on a few things online before on BAT for example and you pretty much just sign in and bid. This car went for $198,000, way over what I would have paid or been able to pay anyway.

Makes me thankful for what I have.

Back