• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kruse Aucton

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
anyone see the thread on moparts about the Kruse Auction? Guy from Arizona sold his '69 runner (same color as mine) in Febuary thru Kruse. STILL hasn't been paid. He's asking everbody to email Kruse at info@kruse.com and tell them about the bad press they are getting on the net.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I drove cars through a Kruse auction once. I was not impressed with anyone that was associated with it.

I'm not suprised at anything.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I've seen that thread also. If everything that's been said is accurate, and let's face it, things can get a bit twisted around over there, it appears that this is not the ony case of this happening. It's sad that an orginazation like this one has resorted to not paying out to the people who trusted them to sell their cars!

6t9runner440

Reaction score
I can't believe they are calling this a "civil" matter :rolleyes:
These big corporations have it all figured out don't they

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
My older brother almost put his Challenger in the Tucson auction :toetap:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
thanks for the link Big. I've never figured out how to do that :crazy:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
aahhh, you guys make it sound so easy! (I'll try that! thanks) I've got a frick'n video of my car I still can't figure out how to share. Dang pooters!

Back