• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lift off hood -plymouth script question

dodgem1

Reaction score
im still working on this basket case ,just a question(i love this sight by the way,because its only 69 -runner,so you know if anybodys talking,they are talking 69-r-r)anyway,i bought an aar lift off hood(very nice)should i put the plymouth script on the hood(drivers side) or not,i have two of the plymouth emblems and thanks to you guys i know were it goes(cads)but i have yet to see any lift off cars with it on ,any thoughts,by the way ill try to get some pics to satify the HOUNDS-lol-jeff :lol:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
dodgem1 said:
im still working on this basket case ,just a question(i love this sight by the way,because its only 69 -runner,so you know if anybodys talking,they are talking 69-r-r)anyway,i bought an aar lift off hood(very nice)should i put the plymouth script on the hood(drivers side) or not,i have two of the plymouth emblems and thanks to you guys i know were it goes(cads)but i have yet to see any lift off cars with it on ,any thoughts,by the way ill try to get some pics to satify the HOUNDS-lol-jeff :lol:

Jeff:

You won't see any original LOH cars with the script; they didn't come with it. As for putting it on your car, IMHO that is entirely up to you. :cents:

Ray

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
dodgem1 said:

Jeff:

You won't see any original LOH cars with the script; they didn't come with it. As for putting it on your car, IMHO that is entirely up to you. :cents:

Ray
Yep, what he said......... :cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Hoosier Bird said:
[quote="ACME A12":2w2fxmg9]
dodgem1 said:

Jeff:

Ray
Yep, what he said......... :cheers:[/quote:2w2fxmg9]

Uh huh... That would be correct. :drive:

Back