• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

listen to this guy...health care

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
That's powerful, but they don't care they want power over the population. I wish I could find who it was that said this, a female official referred to use as brown shirts ! Nazis :chuck:

mcmopar

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
That's powerful, but they don't care they want power over the population. I wish I could find who it was that said this, a female official referred to use as brown shirts ! Nazis :chuck:

The only ones acting like Nazis are those in power at the moment if you ask me. Anyone who disagrees with their agenda is considered an enemy who must be silenced. If you aren't on board with them you are not patriotic. And then there is this matter of a civilian militia. THAT's how the Volksturm and Hitler Youth got started, not to mention the indoctrination that stated that your neighbors should be reported for "unpatriotic views". We've already heard this administration make mention of noting who is making dissenting comments against them. I tell you what, if this stuff keeps up we'll all be in a gulag or "re-education" facility somewhere sooner than later.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
these guys are out of there freaking minds if they think this is going to pass...the way this plan sounds is your like a old dog and you get put to sleep cause your old and things are going wrong

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That was a really nicely done piece by Mr. Rogers...too bad there aren't more like him who take the time to properly dissect this proposed POS legislation...

Ray

roadrunnerh

Reaction score
Well, since I am a newbie to this site, I thought this would be an appropriate section to post a little more about myself.....
1. I usually vote Republican. No, I did not vote for Obama, and I don't support his ideas.
2. In addition to Mopars, I play the drums and enjoy firearms.
3. I am a member of the NRA.
4. I am a Christian who still has fun.
5. I was accused of clinging to my religion and guns during the last election.....
6. I Love my son, wife, and the Pittsburgh Steelers!

There ya go....... :beep:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:
Well, since I am a newbie to this site, I thought this would be an appropriate section to post a little more about myself.....
1. I usually vote Republican. No, I did not vote for Obama, and I don't support his ideas.
5. I was accused of clinging to my religion and guns during the last election.....

Have you seen black helicopters over you place :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:

you sound like a real mopar kind of guy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
roadrunnerh said:

Go Black & Gold!!!!

Back