• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOOKING FOR A FATHER/SON PROJECT

sheldon1451

Reaction score
In the early '70's, I had one of THE baddest '69 RR's around. Grew up in Burbank, California and had a blast with all of the muscle cars. Street racing was my life.
Now, I would love to find a decent '69 roadrunner project for my son and I to take on! I really don't want a rust bucket, and prefer a 4 speed. Matching #'s not too much of a concern, but always nice.
If you know of anyone, feel free to forward my info to them, or pm me with the info.
THANK YOU...

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and good luck with your project!

I'm going to move this to the intro section and leave a shadow link in projects. :cheers:

sheldon1451

Reaction score
Big John said:
Welcome to the site and good luck with your project!

I'm going to move this to the intro section and leave a shadow link in projects. :cheers:
Thank you

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Welcome aboard :cheers: Are you still in SoCal. Just wondering what part of the country to watch for a car :popcorn:

sheldon1451

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
Welcome aboard :cheers: Are you still in SoCal. Just wondering what part of the country to watch for a car :popcorn:

Yes, I'm still in So. Cal.
Thank you :thumbsup:

sheldon1451

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
Welcome aboard!

Any budgetary numbers to help us help you?

I don't have any specific numbers in mind as of yet. It will all depend on the condition, completeness, etc.
Thank you :thumbsup:

dan69rr

Reaction score
Hello, Are you still looking for a project I have a 69 rr/auto, it has been in restoration: media blast, front and rear floor pans, truck and side pans, left and right side quarter panels,towers have been repaired,needs door skins...
have a choice of two engines- 440/550hp dissasembled, or 451 Indy engine
820hp just put together all receipts. Have allot of quality hp parts depends on what you want. Live in north florida near gainesville, you can pm me or email me cemullett@gmail.com. for pictures :thumbsup: new on this site :thumbsup:

Back