• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for carb

Status
Not open for further replies.

V269

Reaction score
Anyone have a 750-800 double pump holley there looking to get rid of ? I am looking for one. Thought I had one nailed down but the deal went sour on me. Let me know fellows. :cheers:

Ken.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
V269 said:
Anyone have a 750-800 double pump holley there looking to get rid of ? I am looking for one. Thought I had one nailed down but the deal went sour on me. Let me know fellows. :cheers:

Ken.
I have a 950 three barrel :jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
V269 said:

Ken.
I have a 950 three barrel :jester:

:blah: :blah: :blah:

SomeCarGuy

Reaction score
I've got a 750 DP that I cleaned up last year and put on the car. it idled good, but when I backed out of the garage, it stalled and never would idle again. The engien would run ok on the main circuit.

So it has a piece of dirt in it somewhere. Had little to no run time on it when I got it. Throtle shafts, etc are all tight. Is a 4779 I think.

I took it apart to try and clean it this spring, but ran out of time. I did scare the edge of the metering blocks getting them off. Still needs to be soaked good. I got a gallon of cleaner but it won;t fit in the can, have to rethink what I was going to do. Very busy now.

I would rather just get a Eddy AVS. My car doesn't need the racey DPer. I will take 200 plus the shipping for it. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back