• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for my '70 440 6BBL RR

KarlG

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to locate my old Vitamin C '70 440 6BBL Road Runner, VIN# RM23V0E115079. I sold it in 1992 when I was in the Army, stationed at Carlisle Barracks, PA before going overseas. I believe it moved to the Pittsburgh area thereafter, and I lost contact with it. If anyone has seen it, or you may know where it's at, I'd sure appreciate you contacting me. Thank you! Karl

70 RR.jpg

pawsannino

Reaction score
Thank you for your service and my step dad is in Mohnton Pa (near Maple Grove drag strip). He goes to Carlisle events all year long so I can ask him to keep an eye out for you. I was a 95B in the Army (don’t hold it against me).

Russ69Runner

Reaction score
Looking for a needle in a haystack. Someone mentioned a search forum somewhere. Maybe try different sites also may be a good idea. Good luck on you quests. :thumbsup2:

Back