• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for my Vitamin C 440 6BBL RR

KarlG

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I recently retired and have been spending more time on my Mopar passion. I am looking to locate my old Vitamin C '70 440 6BBL Road Runner, VIN# RM23V0E115079. I sold it when I was in the Army, stationed at Carlisle Barracks, PA before going overseas. I believe it moved to the Pittsburgh area thereafter, and I lost contact with it. If anyone has seen it, or you may know where it's at, I'd sure appreciate you contacting me. If I'm able to buy it back, a finder's fee will gladly be paid. Thank you! Karl (Cell: 240-367-4511)

70 RR.jpg

MoparDan

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I recently retired and have been spending more time on my Mopar passion. I am looking to locate my old Vitamin C '70 440 6BBL Road Runner, VIN# RM23V0E115079. I sold it when I was in the Army, stationed at Carlisle Barracks, PA before going overseas. I believe it moved to the Pittsburgh area thereafter, and I lost contact with it. If anyone has seen it, or you may know where it's at, I'd sure appreciate you contacting me. If I'm able to buy it back, a finder's fee will gladly be paid. Thank you! Karl (Cell: 240-367-4511)

View attachment 36429
Welcome from Virginia

RonLiv

Reaction score
Have you tried posting on "Lost Muscle Cars" (Facebook).

Back