• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Web Site for Mopar Electrics

zupanj

Reaction score
I ran into this great web site of a shop that did a lot of Mopar electrical stuff last fall. It had a step by step instruction on how to drill out the main power connector and splice the wires under the dash. It also had some high quality electrical components. I can't seem to find it on my favorites list though I saved it and I can't remember the name of the place. I probably would have gotten it from either this site or Moparts. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Jack

zupanj

Reaction score
Acme,

Thanks for this. It is not what I had in mind but it is well worth keeping. The site I had in mind was from a small (?) company that did automotive electrical work. It is driving me crazy because I know I saved it.

Jack

sam z

Reaction score
John,
That was a great piece of information. Has me scratching my head. I have a bare-bones, non a/c car. I'm not going to attempt to mess with this arrangement, but do no-frill runners need this treatment? Not a lot of options on our cars, especially with no a/c.

zupanj

Reaction score
John,

This was exactly the site I was looking for, thanks. Did you have it filed in your computer or did it come from somewhere else?

Jack

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
zupanj said:
John,

This was exactly the site I was looking for, thanks. Did you have it filed in your computer or did it come from somewhere else?

Jack

I've got a bunch of sites bookmarked. I remembered that one when you said they had electrical components too.

Back