• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

made a great deal!

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
had a bodyman ask me about powdercoating his chopper he is building, made a deal that he does all the body work and I will powdercoat his bike even up! might be ready for paint in early spring!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
So..... You do powder coating?

generaljmwlee

Reaction score
yep! I built an oven that i can podwer coat up to a cycle frame! I have done all of my front suspention and also the exhaust manifolds gary gave me!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
generaljmwlee said:
yep! I built an oven that i can podwer coat up to a cycle frame! I have done all of my front suspention and also the exhaust manifolds gary gave me!

Um, yeah, some bad news...Gary is going to need those back... He asked me to collect them for him. I'll send you a PM with the address... :basketcase:

:jester:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jason - what do you have for color availability? Wondering if you want to powdercoat my six-barrel lid for me? Not looking for a freebie - just a 69lamancha.net good-guy deal...

If you do not want to go down that road I completely understand. Then again, if you want to make a few bucks on the side it sounds like you're equipped to do so...

:thumbsup:

Back