• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

fugges

Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for a set of 4 Magnum 500, 14x5.5", 5on4.5", with the brushed trim rings.
The shipping will be inbetween USA to a friend of mine, he organize the shipping to Germany!
If somebody will sell, or if somebody know someone, who will sell a set in good show condition I will be interessted.
Please send me detail pictures of each rim. Payment with paypal!
Thanks and best regards Armin

droptop

Reaction score
Armin, I think what you are wanting are the road wheels. They are what have the brushed trim rings. The Magnum 500 has a chrome rim that does not have trim rings. The '69 road wheels are 14x6. The 14x5.5 came on later model A bodies and F bodies.

mcmopar

Reaction score
droptop said:
Armin, I think what you are wanting are the road wheels. They are what have the brushed trim rings. The Magnum 500 has a chrome rim that does not have trim rings. The '69 road wheels are 14x6. The 14x5.5 came on later model A bodies and F bodies.

My road wheels ar 14 x 5.5, I thought that is what they all were. I know the stamped, plain wheel with the dog dish caps were 14 x 5.5

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
aw comne on...that runner would look sweet with a pair of chrome 15x8s on the back.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back