• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

maude & claude

moparstuart

Reaction score
Maude and Claude, both 91, lived in The Villages, in Florida. They met> at the singles club meeting and discovered over time that they enjoyed> each other's company. After several weeks of meeting for coffee,> Claude asked Maude out for dinner and, much to his delight, she> accepted.> > They had a lovely evening. They dined at the most romantic restaurant in town.> > Despite his age, they ended up at his place for an after-dinner drink.> Things continued along a natural course and age being no inhibitor,> Maude soon joined Claude for a most enjoyable roll in the hay.> > As they were basking in the glow of the magic moments they'd shared,> each was lost for a time in their own thoughts.....> > Claude was thinking: 'If I'd known she was a virgin, I'd have been gentler.'> > Maude was thinking: 'If I'd known he could still do it, I'd have taken> off my pantyhose!'

Back