• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Messing around with an A12 ad

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So if you go to the Reference Section and look at the A12 ad (here's the link:)

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=319

you'll see what I just scored off of e-bag this past week. Got a real nice one from a Popular Hot Rodding magazine circa 1969 for $12.99. It's getting framed and going into my game room. I received it on Thursday, so I took it to work with me yesterday to show to a couple of the guys that are also car junkies, one of them being our Design Manager. He took the ad and scanned it and printed it. He then had one of the guys out in the lab laminate the newly printed version between two 1/4" plies of PETG (one of the translucent materials that we use in our architectural product lines) so it now looks like it is buried in a half inch of "glass". I'm having the guys in the finishing shop polish the edges for me so I can put it in my office. Should be really cool when finished. I'll take a pic when I get it back from them.

:jester:
ACME

moparchris

Reaction score
Cool Ray, I dont know if you noticed but I have that banner hanging in my garage. Too cool for a car ad.

Back