• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metro Detroit....new show. 9-18-16

MMissile

Reaction score
This is a beautiful setting on Lake St.Clair, next to the GPYC. There is a marina, lakefront walk, pier, and a beautiful big-tree park setting. This park is generally only open to residents, and I'm looking to see if anybody has a really nice,drive-able ride to this event. This will be a growing event, and is sure to be a "must-do" in the future. Joe Pappas is bringing one of the "Mopar/Motown Missile" cars. If you have a nice [any brand] car, pre-1990...bring it out. There will be cider-donuts, free hotdog, chips, pop[for car owner/driver]....dash plaques, and several trophies. Music will be non-blaring... 60's, 70's, and 80's tunes. There is a concession stand. I used to run the security at this park for the Dept of Public Safety, some time ago. Nice place!!! See and please complete/return entry for my wife to get proper amounts of supplies/food. This is the 1st time, and should be a great start. Pre-registered folks will get dash plaques, until they run out. We have no idea how many will attend....but hoping for at least 100. NO TRAILERED CARS, unless it's something spectacular.

Thanks, and enjoy....Mike Ricketts/ Macomb Missile.

http://www.gpshoresmi.gov/Portals/40/PDFs/Classic car show flyer 2016.pdf
http://www.gpshoresmi.gov/

Joe is bringing the Motown Missile/71 Challenger. It just won the Concour D'Elegance at St. Johns.

2dv4n84.jpg

MMissile

Reaction score
Hi folks. It's imperative that people that plan to attend this show, call or email the contact info[above]. This is a first time show, and a rough head-count will be very helpful in the planning of supplies. Please contact as a courtesy.

Thanks, Mike Ricketts/Macomb Missile.

Back