• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Micheal Jackson

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven. When she got to the pearly Gates, St Peter said "Since you have suffered so much, you are granted one wish" Farrah thinks for a few minutes and says "I wish that all the children in the world are safe." A few minutes later, Michael Jackson died.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That POS was such a whack-job pedophile that I am not going to even get started on how I really feel about him...because I guarantee you NOTHING I have to say will be f***ing politically correct...

"Jesus Juice"...???!!! We're all much better off without he and his kind...

ACME

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
That POS was such a whack-job pedophile that I am not going to even get started on how I really feel about him...because I guarantee you NOTHING I have to say will be f***ing politically correct...

ACME
Go ahead Ray tell use what you think :popcorn:

Hoosier Bird

Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

ACME
Go ahead Ray tell use what you think :popcorn:
I just feel that he's holding something back........Maybe we were raised better than him............sorry, just had to say it........ :lol:

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:

ACME

ray you have balls right???....tell us all of it....they should"ve hung jackson by the balls for what he did to those poor little kids..why didnt they...he had money BS..something that is burned into the KIDS brains for the rest of there lives...a crying shame.. what is wrong with these people???

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Did anyone see the thread on the 'parts that MJ isn't really dead. This all just another one of his stunts to get some attention, and for people to buy his so called music. Him and Elvis are together and laughing all the way to the bank! :loco:

Back