• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

monster mopar ?

steve.f

Reaction score
I have heard gateway int. has been purchased and their will be a monster mopar weekend somtime in june or july?

droptop

Reaction score
Monster Mopar will be in Indy again this year in Sept. They are going to have a show at Gateway called Spring Fling on the second weekend in June. The Hot Rod Power Tour is going to be at Gatway on the Tuesday befor (June 5th.) The Spring Fling and Monster Mopar is being put on by the same promoter. right now, I have all 3 penciled in to attend.

abodybill

Senior Citizen Member
Reaction score
droptop said:
Monster Mopar will be in Indy again this year in Sept. They are going to have a show at Gateway called Spring Fling on the second weekend in June. The Hot Rod Power Tour is going to be at Gatway on the Tuesday befor (June 5th.) The Spring Fling and Monster Mopar is being put on by the same promoter. right now, I have all 3 penciled in to attend.

Also Josh has bought the Indy trade show now called the Monster Mopar/Indy Trade show.

Back