• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar performance springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
These are unused clamped for racing 440-426 leaf spring part #s p4452982 and p4452983 which would be a nice upgrade to a 383 car. They are scratched up from moving them around, I used the centering bolts and rubber bushings $100.00 for the pair plus shipping. PM me Bob

mcmopar

Reaction score
Nice price! Mine came from the factory with the upgraded Hemi suspension. It does make a difference in handling. :thumbsup:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That looks like a really good deal, Bob. They won't last long I'm sure... FYI: Minor typo in your post - the right side ends in "2" - you have "3" listed for both sides. Trying to be helpful - not nitpicking.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
That looks like a really good deal, Bob. They won't last long I'm sure... FYI: Minor typo in your post - the right side ends in "2" - you have "3" listed for both sides. Trying to be helpful - not nitpicking.

Thanks Ray I'm trying to shake a cold off, so I'm a little foggy.

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:

Thanks Ray I'm trying to shake a cold off, so I'm a little foggy.

You're welcome, sir. Hope you feel better soon.

Did you throw these up on FBBO or the 'parts? Probably move pretty quickly over there...

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
I have them on craigslist and there is an all mopar show and swap meet Saturday that I was hoping to have the car at. If they don't move after that I'll throw them on moparts. I do have other stuff and I'm trying to take care of the guys on this site first. :cheers:

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
I'll take them.

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back