• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopar Pocket Decoders

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are probably helpful...but IMHO it's better to hit a car show or swap meet with G.G.'s little white pocket decoders in hand. VINs are a piece of cake; just a little rogue memorization, which is especially easy if you take a sniper's approach to one car, like a '69 Road Runner for instance! It's the fender tag codes and casting and or part numbers that you have break down that are problematic. Seldom do I go to a swap meet (if I do it is because I simply forgot them...) without those babies in my back pocket. The casting number pocket guide sure makes it a lot easier to verify that a set of connecting rods (or whatever) is exactly what the seller claims they are... Well worth the ten bucks a piece that I paid for them years ago...
:cents:
Ray

John69RR

Reaction score
I do the same Acme 12. I carry the G.G. books and have found them to be very helpful. The decoders come in handy when after you lose too many brain cells and need help determining if that 440-6 Cuda is real or not.

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
John69RR said:
I do the same Acme 12. I carry the G.G. books and have found them to be very helpful. The decoders come in handy when after you lose too many brain cells and need help determining if that 440-6 Cuda is real or not.
I have a large amount of grey matter also, but I do have my b-body decoder that came from Texas :D

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
roadrunner69 said:
I remember where.............I still have mine.............

Wish I could say that :brickwall:

I've still got mine :cheers: (And some extras) tou want I should send you one? :haha:

Back