• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars at the Strip 2011 ( Updated with videos )

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Mopars at the Strip 2011

My annual Aircraft Interiors Show in Hamburg is April 5-7 next year. That is going to make it very TOUGH to get there next year. :brickwall:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
My annual Aircraft Interiors Show in Hamburg is April 5-7 next year. That is going to make it very TOUGH to get there next year. :brickwall:
I just read where the Painters are still looking at March 18-20 I wish they would make up their minds :toetap:

moparchris

Reaction score

I may not be able to make it this time. I have a promotional exam around that time.

moparstuart

Reaction score

69hemibeep said:
ACME A12 said:
I just read where the Painters are still looking at March 18-20 I wish they would make up their minds :toetap:
send me the plane ticket early this year dad so i can make it :thumbsup: :popcorn:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score

Looks like it is a done deal for April 8-10...

http://www.moparsatthestrip.com/2007/home.shtml

I don't know if I can or if I even want to try to pull off the Hamburg to Tampa to Vegas run... Won't be able to leave Germany until the 8th...probably means arriving on the 9th... I'll have to confer with the Domestic Supervisor on this one but I'm guessing that this just won't happen this year... Looks like I'll miss out on The Other Woman going for the Gold...:brickwall:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score

ACME A12 said:
Looks like it is a done deal for April 8-10...

http://www.moparsatthestrip.com/2007/home.shtml

I don't know if I can or if I even want to try to pull off the Hamburg to Tampa to Vegas run... Won't be able to leave Germany until the 8th...probably means arriving on the 9th... I'll have to confer with the Domestic Supervisor on this one but I'm guessing that this just won't happen this year... Looks like I'll miss out on The Other Woman going for the Gold...:brickwall:
I don't even know if the first lady can make it yet, but it won't stop me :party:

ACME A12

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm in. Flying from Germany to get there though... Hamburg - Amsterdam - Atlanta - Las Vegas. What a PITA... :lol:

I like George's idea, Bob. Bust out the skinnies and the drag radials... :thumbsup:
We want to see some knuckle imprints on the lower dash pad... :lol:
I can bring my "Guaranteed WOT" throttle cable along for you if you like... :basketcase:

:jester:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
I'm in. Flying from Germany to get there though... Hamburg - Amsterdam - Atlanta - Las Vegas. What a PITA... :lol:

I like George's idea, Bob. Bust out the skinnies and the drag radials... :thumbsup:
We want to see some knuckle imprints on the lower dash pad... :lol:
I can bring my "Guaranteed WOT" throttle cable along for you if you like... :basketcase:

:jester:
:drive: :drive: :drive: No sticky throttles :lol:

69hemibeep

Sponge Bob Square Wheels
Reaction score
Got her up in the air for a cleaning before the show. Ray could you give me a hand cleaning the brakes :lmao: :lmao: Maybe it's time for a 4X4 chassis :jester:

Back