• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mopars at the valley sat sept 29 2012

Roadcuda

Reaction score
george68hemirr said:
Roadcuda said:
I'm planning on going. Let's hope the weather is good!
weather permitting....yes
Depending on who you listen to, it sounds like a cloudy day, one says it will be dry while another says there is a chance of a light shower. I may wait until Sat. morning and see how it is then.

george68hemirr

I think you guys are full of shit.
Reaction score
i am sure there will be a rain date...if it gets rained out....last year as you remember it was rained out twice.......i was there

Roadcuda

Reaction score
I remember that, and in the end their makeup date conflicted with something else I had going on. I just checked the weather up there and it sounds like there may be a chance of a shower, but it sounds mostly dry. I'll check again in the morning.

1969ronnie

Reaction score
weather looks good,but cloudy. time to get on the road.... :drive:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Just as I crossed over RT 90 I started seeing a few cars and pickups with trailers heading south on RT 22 and started thinking this ain't good. As I got up to RT 22 I saw someone I knew going the other way and he gave me the turn around signal. I knew I shoulda stayed home. So I went to an open house at an Antique Machinery Museum in CT so it wasn't a total waste of a day. I put about 220 miles on my Formula S and got 17.5 mpg with it! Don't know if I'll make the rain date yet.

1969ronnie

Reaction score
i was probably right behind you. i did go for 2 hours and did take some pics . some very nice cars. time to get on the road again. weather looks good but cold. weather at track at 6:30am shows 27 degrees! ron :drive:

1969ronnie

Reaction score
also meet a great guy with a a12 roadrunner. he runs in fast class. says he does 10.6- 10.7 @ 120. cant wait to watch those roadrunners fly.

Back