• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mopars in the Park - Farmington MN

Ranger

Reaction score
I'm planning on going. Convoying up with a group from CMC (Chicagoland Mopar Connection).

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Great. There's a good contingency of 69 RR owners here in MN. A couple of real nice survivor cars as well. See you at the show.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Just a few days now from the show. I'll be inside the Aero building signing copies of Lost Muscle Cars if you want to stop in and chat. I will also be vending two other offerings from CarTech Books, Dodge Daytona & Plymouth Superbird: Design, Development, Production & Competition and Sox & Martin: The Most Famous Team in Drag Racing.

Ranger

Reaction score
Leaving Friday morning. I'll try to look for you. I'll be wearing a white T-shirt with the bird on it.

th?id=OIP.M352edc552cbada314318858731db8a67o0&pid=15.jpg

Last edited:

Ranger

Reaction score
Just a few days now from the show. I'll be inside the Aero building signing copies of Lost Muscle Cars if you want to stop in and chat.

Looked for you, but couldn't find anything called the "Aero" building and know one knew of it.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
It was the building that had the Superbirds and Daytonas in it.

A whole lot of great information was gathered on the 69 Road Runners with so many in attendance. I spent a good portion of Saturday walking around with two historians going over cars and noting mid year running changes.

Ranger

Reaction score
Hmm, I may have talked to you. I recall a couple of guy taking pictures of a few things documenting changes. I had the blue bird at the end of the row in the 700 class.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
Perhaps. My car was the first one in row 700.

Ranger

Reaction score
Then I DID talk to you! I remember you saying that. It was nice (kind of) meeting you.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I should of prefaced, I had the first spot on day 1. Day 2 I was slacking a bit and was in the middle of the row.

69Hurstsc

Reaction score
I wouldn't know. I was in the Racer Building 95% of the show.

Back