• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More cruise pics.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
More pics form Mondays cruise

This was at the cruise I think I've mentioned before where they average around 850 cars a week. The show starts at 5.00 and I got there at about 5.35, my car number was 229, yes, that's in the first 35 minutes. This week the feature cars were Mopars. So here are a few of my favorites.

Roadcuda

Reaction score
Last set.

The unsual. The Gm Futura, I beleive, show rig. IIFC, this rig is one of many that were used by GM back in the 50's for their own promotions. It has dual steer tires on each side. The drivers seat is at least 10' high, and in the center line of the thing. It must be a bear to drive. This has been restored by a local charter bus company.

Big John

Sit back, relax Don't bitch about the cigar smoke
Reaction score
Re: Last set.

Wow... That's just wild!

I'm gonna put this together into one thread. Great Pics!

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for thinking of me Steve. Looks to be a FE5 '70 model...right up my alley... :thumbsup:

:jester:

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
F8 AND for sale....where was that car in '07? Thanks Steve :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Roadcuda, what is the info on your color, like brand of paint. More metallic, it justs lookes lighter than f4 green :cheers:

ACME A12

Plaid Sport Coat Wearing Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
tims69belvedere said:
Roadcuda, what is the info on your color, like brand of paint. More metallic, it justs lookes lighter than f4 green :cheers:

Um, I can HELP with this one...

The color is "I'mjustatadoff F5" green... :D

The brand of paint is "Hellifiknow 'Twas On'er Whenigotit" basecoat/clearcoat... :D

Steve has complained about the shade being "just a tad off" numerous times so I was just having some fun with this... Gorgeous car, even if the paint pisses him off a little...

Roadcuda

Reaction score
ACME A12 said:
tims69belvedere said:

Um, I can HELP with this one...

The color is "I'mjustatadoff F5" green... :D

The brand of paint is "Hellifiknow 'Twas On'er Whenigotit" basecoat/clearcoat... :D

Steve has complained about the shade being "just a tad off" numerous times so I was just having some fun with this... Gorgeous car, even if the paint pisses him off a little...

Ray :toetap: I hate to say it but....... :toetap: I couldn't have said it better myself! Tim, you're right. Whoever did the repaint on the car put too much metallic in the paint and made the F5 darker then it should be. I'm glad they left the trunk and engine compartment alone because the paint there is still the original color. You'll see the difference in the picture. I don't know what brand of paint was used.

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
well Steve your car isn't off as bad as mine is. whoever mixed the paint on my car forgot to put the Blue in :lmao:

Reaction score
I like the color, I was just curious. I am painting my engine compartment this weekend and was curious about your color :cheers:

Roadcuda

Reaction score
tims69belvedere said:
I like the color, I was just curious. I am painting my engine compartment this weekend and was curious about your color :cheers:
Don't foget, post some pics when you get it done!

Back