• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More From The Lexicon of Stupidity

mcmopar

Reaction score
Actors on Acting:
(Actor Jean-Calude Van Damme explaining his craft)
"In an action film you act in the action. If it's a dramatic film you act in the drama."
...thanks for the explanation, Mr. Obvious!

(Actress and model Tatjana Patitz)
"I loved making Rising Sun. I got into the psychology of why she liked to get strangled and tied up in plastic bags. It has to do with low self-esteem."
:loco:

(Actress Milla Javovich, on her role in The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc)
"[Starring as Joan of Arc] was incredibly trying on a physical level, but what kept me going was the thought that no matter how difficult it was for me, I knew it had been a lifetime more difficult for Joan."
:crazy:

(Actor David "The Hoff" Hasselhoff, star of T & A hit Baywatch)
"I went in and said, "If I see one more gratuitous shot of a woman's body, I'm quitting." I think the show should be emotional story lines, morals, real-life heroes. And that's what we're doing...
Beyond its entertainment value, Baywatch has enriched, and in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has had such significance for so many."
:basketcase:

And finally
(Actor Bob Denver, discussing the TV movie Surviving Gilligan's Island: The Incredibly True Story of the Longest Three Hour Tour in History)
"It answers all the questions, finally, but not really, but kind of."
Gee, thanks for clearing that up for us, Bob.

And some of these people are political activists! :loco:

Back