• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 69 Roadrunner I just got on trade

darrell69

Reaction score
383 Original engine numbers matching number engine
Original owner bought it when the car was 4 years old.. his buddy got it after he past away.. came from the South
Factory AC car
Auto
RM23

Runs great.. needs some rust repair as they all do,,

I'm normally a Chevy muscle guy. I've had Ford. I've had a 72 440 4 speed Challenger, 73 Roadrunner, and now a 69 Roadrunner.. As long as its American made...

Trying to get a good deal on parts so I'm not tempted to trade for a GM with cheaper parts.. Camaro,, 66-67 Nova.. 66-67 Chevelle.. etc.

My parts are good and need minor repair.. I'm looking for parts needing no repair..

Will barter a cherry 68 door that came with my car for a 69 door

I'm looking for a nice hood, doors, fenders.. again.. mine are more than repairable.. just want nice parts to bolt on with no rust or bondo

Please send any leads on parts you have

you can call me at 757 655 1140
Darrell

Thanks

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3867_LI (2).jpg

IMG_3811 (2).jpg

IMG_3850 (2).jpg

IMG_3862_LI (2).jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

Last edited:

djais1801

Reaction score
that looks good in my book...welcome! I think from all you've listed, you are moving up in the mopar game!! My car came from Portsmouth VA.

Big D A12

Live Fast!!
Reaction score
Congrats on the new edition to the family. Looks and sounds like a nice project. Is the car a St Louis or Lynch Road car?

D

djais1801

Reaction score
very smart 4yr old :yesnod:
383 Original engine numbers matching number engine
Original owner bought 4 when 4 years old.. his buddy got it after he past away.. came from the South
Factory AC car
Auto
RM23

Runs great.. needs some rust repair as they all do,,

I'm normally a Chevy muscle guy. I've had Ford. I've had a 72 440 4 speed Challenger, 73 Roadrunner, and now a 69 Roadrunner.. As long as its American made...

Trying to get a good deal on parts so I'm not tempted to trade for a GM with cheaper parts.. Camaro,, 66-67 Nova.. 66-67 Chevelle.. etc.

My parts are good and need minor repair.. I'm looking for parts needing no repair..

Will barter a cherry 68 door that came with my car for a 69 door

I'm looking for a nice hood, doors, fenders.. again.. mine are more than repairable.. just want nice parts to bolt on with no rust or bondo

Please send any leads on parts you have

you can call me at 757 655 1140
Darrell

Thanks

darrell69

Reaction score
Hey.. you never know about those 4 year olds lol.... I'm looking forward to it... I plan to pull the engine.. add a 509 cam... springs... valve job while i'm in there.. it runs perfect but needs a little intimidation so I'm taking apart a perfectly good engine..

It came from St. Louis...

Seems like a great forum... Thanks for the welcome guys

Basketcase

Keeper of the Green
Reaction score
that looks pretty good! I like it as is, big meats out back and nice stance, and another greenie!

Back