• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my bbody story

steve.f

Reaction score
I resently joined this website but havn't taken the time to introduce myself. I was brought into the bbody world through my father. He had ordered a 68 sport satellite before leaving for vietnam it was waiting for him when he returned. He wanted a Roadrunner but he liked the looks of the hard top over the pop out rear windows. He tried to order the hp383 but was told he had to settle for the 383 2bbl. When he picked the car up it was delivered with the hp383. Years later wanting a father son project we found this sport satellite with a 383 it bacame my first my first car at the age of fourteen for a price of $1250 in 1987. As a bodyman and painter ive gone through the car several times and in the process of restoring the car one last time to the original color and trim. from which it was assembeled.
The car was origanally a A4 silver with the full trim package and black vynil top. This car is one of those cars that holds so many memories and never could be sold . I feel as if my father is in the passenger seat everytime I drive it. Im now passing the passion of bbody cars onto my son.

STEVE

securedownload.jpg

69B5

Reaction score
Welcome, Steve
Pull up a chair and tell us more and pictures

Back